Dr house perfect :: France Star: I Don't Care About The Ballon d'O

Bienvenue 
 sur Dr-House-Perfect et bonne visite!

Vos Admins : Hugh House
& Lisa Cuddy                          

France Star: I Don't Care About The Ballon d'O

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dr house perfect Index du Forum -> Les personnages -> Dr Cuddy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 09:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: France Star: I Don't Care About The Ballon d'O Répondre en citant

A French superstar says he doesn't care about สมัคร บอล the Ballon d'Or award and is only focused on securing the 2018 World Cup title.Antoine Griezmann has played his part in Le Blues' run to the final, scoring three goals in six games thus far.The Atletico Madrid star finished 18th in the Ballon d'Or ranking last year, while his chance could be strengthen with the Europa League success and a possible World Cup crown.“I do not care about the Ballon d'Or, I want the World Cup,” Griezmann told reporters, according to by Diario AS.“We have a great opportunity to win สมัคร บอล the World Cup, and the Ballon d'Or is not on the agenda.“I will give everything I have to สมัคร บอล be a world champions and whatever follows on from that will be welcome.”

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Juil - 09:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dr house perfect Index du Forum -> Les personnages -> Dr Cuddy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: